Facebook updated the layout of the site last week. We take a look at the changes and what we like and don’t like.
- Notifications have been moved around.
- Search is very prominent maybe because of Microsoft’s stake in Facebook
- Requests for new friends and events seem to be duplicated.
- The application toolbar has been removed and is now on the left side. The problem is it seems to be only on the homepage to use your bookmarks
- The Logout button was buried deep in the Account tab.
- If your using the chat you can see the people online on the left sidebar as well.
- Facebook is becoming a major player in the search industry and is getting comparative search volume to google.
So what do you think about the new Facebook Layouts? What do you like and what do you NOT like?
Please leave your opinion in the comments below and I will try to do a video response to your comments.