You can once again apply Expressions to your Facebook Profile! This has been broken for quite some time and we do apologize.
Go to the Order Page (where you change the order of the Expressions on your profile) Click Here to go to the Order Page
Once you are on the Order page:
- Login if you are not logged in already.
- Click on the Save button.
- Check the Boxes Tab of your profile.
- Apply more Expressions if you donâ€™t already have 3
- Some of the folders that we stored our Expressions images in had spaces like â€śUser Submittedâ€ť
- Websites, as a standard replace the space with %20 so the computer serving the page can understand it.
- Facebook made a change to how they show images on your profile and this change did not correctly handle this %20 / space issue which resulted in images not being able to be displayed.
- We received emails from people about their Expressions not showing up correctly but every time we would test it we could not reproduce the problem because we were applying images that were stored in folders without a space like â€śMusicâ€ť for instance.